How do I add another strand?
We are happy to add more strands as your family expands. Simply send the bracelet to us (well wrapped in bubblewrap or similar packing so as to prevent damage). Email or phone us for a quote.
Can I have more than one name per strand?
Yes, if the names are not long names (over 7 letters) Keep in mind that there will be less room for feature beads such as Swarovski crystals or Bali beads on the strand. No more than two names per strand.
Will my bracelet look exactly the same as the one pictured?
Due to small variations in some beads and also the need to design each bracelet individually because of different sizes, length of names, etc, there may be a slight variation from pictured bracelet.
What are the bracelets made of?
• 92.5% Sterling silver including beautiful, individually handcrafted Bali silver beads. Bali beads can have small variations and therefore may differ slightly from photo but the overall effect will be the same.
• 14K gold filled beads – 14K gold bonded to a base metal core, much thicker and more durable than normal gold plating.
• Swarovski crystals – sparkling, genuine Swarovski faceted bicone, round or cube shaped crystals.
• Swarovski crystal pearls – Swarovski crystal core with a pearlised finish, with the weight of real pearls
• Semi-precious gemstones – crafted from semi-precious gemstones, rounded and polished.
• Handmade glass beads.
• Beading wire – highest quality available, 49 strand, strong yet flexible.
Do you gift wrap?
Each Alphabracelet jewellery item is beautifully presented in a pretty organza bag to add a lovely finishing touch.
If you are buying an Alphabracelet as a gift, let me know if you would like your Alphabracelets order to be sent directly to the recipient. The bracelet will be placed in the organza bag then gift wrapped in tissue paper and a gift card attached. The message that you would like to be written on the gift card could be noted in the comments box at checkout.
We take a lot of care when packaging your precious Alphabracelet so that it arrives in perfect condition.
Packaging includes jewellery care information and in the case of baby and children’s bracelets, safety advice.
How should I care for my jewellery?
The best way to care for your silver jewellery is to wear it! Keep it in an airtight plastic bag when not being worn – this will help prevent tarnishing and scratching. Avoid wearing your Alphabracelet while swimming, showering, sweating heavily, or when in contact with chemicals such as detergents, soaps,and chlorine.
Please do not use dip style jewellery cleansers as it will remove the nice oxidised look of the Bali beads. Your Alphabracelets jewellery item will shine up beautifully with our jewellery polishing cloth which can be purchased for just $6. Product packaging will include jewellery care information.
Do you have Gift Certificates?
An Alphabracelets gift certificate is perfect if you are not sure what to choose for that special gift or don’t know the correct size to order. It is always a nice idea to include the price of shipping in the amount paid. There is no time limit by which the gift voucher must be used. Please contact us for details.